Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Getting Started

Well this is my first go at a Blog. I hope I get the hang of it soon. We figured with all the changes happening in our lives we should keep you all up to date. I am 34 weeks prego. For the most part I feel great!! I am for sure in the growing stages of pregnancy but the count down is on....6 more weeks!! I can't wait to see if it is a boy or a girl. Brooks has always thought it was a girl and I am now changing my vote to girl, after thinking the whole time it was a boy. We are getting the house ready by packing away all the unnecessary items. We will need every nook and cranny we can get. We just purchased a futon, now when grandma's come to help with the baby, they will have a place to sleep. I have given up my kitchen table for a space for the pack-n-play and the computer desk might turn into a changing table. We have been very inventive with our space but I think it will work Great!! We will continue to keep you posted on our lives that mostly involves pregnancy.

2 comments:

~ Katie said...

Wow! Look at you start your blog! It looks great. Good luck at keeping it up when the baby is here but then again you won't have other kids to tend to when it's sleeping.

Wish you were here in Hawaii! And thanks so much for the suits.

Karl, Meg, and kids said...

AMber it looks great. And you are just the cutest little pregnant thing out there! He sticks straight out-I'm sure you are going to come early. Look at you there is now where else for that baby to go.

Love you, Meg