
All the cousins Rallying with Uncle Brooks and Uncle Nate!

Maggie's first Sparkler. She loved the fireworks!!

This bear was tucked on the outside of her bed. We are not sure how she got it into bed with her but she cuddled it right to sleep!!

Skinny dipping at Grandma Nessen's. It was all good till someone pooped in the pool?!?
I took Maggie to the Dr for her 6 month check up. She is 16 lbs 5 oz and 26 inches long. She is in the 58% in her weight and 60% in her highth. Who knew my kid would even be on the chart for highth. Thanks to her daddy my child might be "normal" sized not midget sized. I got her 6 month pictures taken but we haven't gotten them back yet so I will post them when I get them. She has learned to sit up and kinda scoots backwards. She is a great baby!! And gets happier everyday! She is going to miss all her cousins now that they have all gone home. It was really fun to have everyone here.
3 comments:
Maggie is darling! I can't believe you two finally have a little girl.
Brooks... why did you have to ruin the fun by pooping in the pool? Hope you guys are enjoying your carefree summer. We'll be back in Utah from NYC late Monday night. We're planning to be up around fielding all day wednesday if you guys are gonna be around. Take care!
Post a Comment