Maggie is having a hard time adjusting to rooms with walls. She misses me when she can't see me. She is trying very hard to crawl and I will love it when she figures it out so she can follow me instead of cry when I leave a room.
Brooks is working his guts out at work and I have lots of honey dues when he gets home. We are almost done with the honey dues as all the pictures are getting hung and the furniture in its place.
I am loving loving loving a house. I filled this little two bedroom house up in a second. It's filled wall to wall with stuff from the trailer and storage unit. I thought I would get rid of all kinds of stuff from the storage unit. After all do you really need it if you can store it for 5 years? The answer is YES. I got rid of NOTHING. Ok I did give my cousin a couple things of Tupperware to take to college and a bathroom rug. But that's about it.


Here are a few pictures of Maggie at age 7 mo

She is growing so much and getting more and more fun every day. We just love her to pieces.
4 comments:
She's so cute! I love the crooked little smile. Miss you.
Such a cutie!! How do you not just smile when you look at her... I'm sure you do!
What a QT!!!
So happy for you!! You mentioned on the phone that decorations are so expensive. Has KT told you about Real Deals? I think they have one in Logan and there is one in Farr West by Smith & Edwards. They are only open 2 days a week, but they have the BEST prices!!
Post a Comment