Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What has kept us busy this Summer


We have done a bunch of camping with friends this summer. It has been a blast. The kids love it too. Sometimes we camp in the woods and sometimes we camp at the lake. Either way we have had lots of fun and lets not forget lots of yummy food too.


Maggie swims in the backyard every day that we stay home. Sometimes we have friends over sometimes she just plays with cups and bowls and the hose. She lives in her swim suit. I told her she was going to turn into a fish and she looked at me very concerned and said "I don't want to be a fish I only want to be a Maggie".



The circus came to town and we couldn't pass that up!! It was a lot of fun and Maggie was mesmerized. Brooks was trying to meet us after and ride the elephant with her but he didn't make it in time before they said last ride. So we pushed and pulled my Prego butt onto the dumb elephant. Not my favorite pregnancy activity.


Camping at the lake. Maggie could dig in the sand for days.


More camping in the woods. She loves her little 4-wheeler. She is just too brave on it sometimes. She has no fear.....like her Daddy.

2 comments:

Shandi said...

Looks like you guys have had such a fun summer! :)

The Henrie's said...

I am so sad I didn't even get to see your cute pregnant butt! That means it's been way too long since we've hung out. I can't believe how big Maggie is! I want to hear her talk! I washed my cell phone a while ago & I lost all of my contact information. I got a beautiful picture of your new bundle & I can't wait to call you tomorrow now that I have your number again. Congratulations Amber & Brooks! We want to come see you guys!