We took Zoey to the Dr. yesterday for her 2 month check up. Her Dr. was shocked at the size of her cheeks. She weighed in at 10 lbs 11 oz. almost a lb less than Maggie at this age. She is in the 50 percentile in her weight and 25% in her height.
She just might take after her mamma. She has had a really bad bum rash and the Dr. said it is a yeast infection. The new medication is helping a ton.
She loves to be talked to and is full of smiles. I just love her deep blue eyes and her chubby cheeks.
My favorite thing right now are her sleepy smiles and giggles. Sometimes when I am rocking her to sleep she will get a big old grin on her face and then giggle so much she will wake herself up.
She loves her sister to play with her and talk to her. Her eyes get really big and she stares at Maggie like in amazement.
She is spitting up less since we have switched her formula, yahoo!! And is a much happier baby.
She is on a pretty constant schedule. She eats 5 oz every 4 hours in the day and 6 hours in the night. No complaints from mom.
I have enjoyed Zoey so much. I am so much more relaxed with her than I was with Maggie. She is such a joy to have in our family. Maggie loves her to bits and pieces!! I hope they will grow up to love each other as much as they seem to right now.
On another note. Maggie had a bladder infection and the Dr. wanted to check her kidneys out to make sure they are working right. She had an ultrasound Tuesday. They didn't find anything bad, so that is very good. She was sure they were going to find a baby Zoey in her belly. When I told her they weren't she was then sure they were going to find a mouse in there. I'm not sure why she thought that. Surprisingly they didn't find anything in her tummy. She was a little bummed honestly. She was very brave though during the procedure.
1 comment:
Amber, Zoey is goregous!!! Maggie is soo funny :) I love to read about your family!! Was Maggie ever jealous before you had Zoey?? Kaydence cries if I even look at another kid!!!
Post a Comment