Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Blog Issues

Ok since I went private my blog has been all messed up. I can't see anyone's pics on their blogs private or not and I can only see 10% of the pics I post on my own blog. I can't see 1/2 of my sidebars either. I have gone back to nonprivate to see if that will fix it. If any of you have had these same issues, will you tell me how to fix it. Do I need to start a whole new blog, stay nonprivate or what? Supper bugged right now. What is the point in blogging if you can't see the pictures? Help me if you can. Thanks a bunch.

1 comment:

Justin, Amy, and Grace said...

Sorry Amber. I haven't had any of those issues and I wouldn't even know where to begin to correct the problems. Good luck! I hope you get it all worked out.