Thursday, June 11, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away, We Have a Fun New Place To Play

Yesterday we moved to Garden City (Bear Lake)! I am LOVING it. In Draper we lived right by the freeway and our neighbors were so loud in the middle of the night they would always wake us up. Here we can't hear a thing! And our only neighbors are guys Brooks works with. We just wish now that it would stop raining so we could enjoy our fun surroundings. We don't have the boat up here because the forecast calls for rain forever but we have the wheelers and would love to go see what we can see on them. It is also very cold up here. I have to put undershirts on Maggie now. I haven't done that for months. She doesn't have too many warm clothes so I hope it warms up for that at least. I don't need to be tempted to ebay with her being 5 months, what size would I buy.

Brooks is working in Wyoming and his drive is about 35 minutes. We looked for places to stay over there but it was too desolate. I didn't see these places but I can't imagine them because Bear Lake doesn't have too much to offer. It's nice though because we are only about 40 minutes to Logan and about an hour and and 15 from home. Not any further than Draper. We should only be here a short couple of weeks but we will enjoy the vacation lifestyle while we are here. I can't wait to have a raspberry shake, there goes my weight loss plan. Oh well, I'm on vacation, Right?

Anyone who would like to come visit, come on up. Like I said we will only be here for a short while so plan something soon. We love you all and am glad we are still close to home.

2 comments:

Riley Chemistry said...

I want to come visit! I'll try to talk Rob into it.
-Tatiana

Queen of Kings said...

DANG IT!!!!! I have been thinking about you for a few days and thought we need to go do something! Now you live in Bear Lake? Maybe we just need to come there we are dying to go boating... well Ray is since I can't yet! Where are you going next? Hope it gets warmer for you too! Love You!