
Maggie Jo turned 9 months on Oct. 8!! She weighed (without the pumpkin) 19 lbs 6 oz and was 27 1/2 inches tall. She is in the 67% for weight and the 50% for height.

I saw a picture like this on the TV last year when I was pregnant and couldn't wait to do it with Maggie. She did great. She chewed about a 1/4 an inch off the edge of the pumpkin. She wouldn't eat it just sink her two little teeth in, bite off a piece, and spit it out.

Maggie Chill'n in her bath robe and slippers!!

Maggie's first pumpkin....she is pretty proud!!

Brooks trying to figure out how we are going to carve the pumpkin with Maggie there and keep her from cutting off her little fingers. She loves to help do anything we are doing.

And sure enough she helped me clean out the pumpkin. She had to see what it tasted like too.

Maggie's first bloody nose. You can see she isn't that effected by it. I was a little concerned but she was ok. She was intruding on Brooks during a bathroom break and fell onto the tub. Brooks couldn't do much about it since he was occupied. I heard her crying but figured Brooks could take care of it. When he brought her out I felt so bad that I let him "take care of it". We all lived though!!
7 comments:
too cute. My favorite is the robe pic. Are you sure you don't want to come out for Thanks Giving???
So cute! Love the room by the way. Big improvement! I would love to take pictures of you guys. We will be up there this coming weekend, don't know if we'll be there on Sunday, but we could do it Saturday if you weren't doing much in the morning. Let me know!
I LOVE that she's sitting IN the pumpkin!! Too cute!
~Chandi
Soo cute! It was fun to see you for a second last Friday:) Maggie is getting big and has the cutest smile!!! By the way... the room is adorable! You did an awesome job!
Oh my Heavens Maggie is so stinking cute! WE LOVE that little girl what a cute pic in the pumpkin! Love the bathrobe too! Sad about the bloody nose but a good story! Your family is so dang cute! Thanks for sharing!
Nolan thinks it's hilarious that Maggie is in a pumpkin. And he thinks it's sad she got a bloody nose. Too bad we are not on your list of friends. We did the monster mash too. Who was your werewolf?
I love the pumpkin pic with your little girl in it... so cute.
Hey this is Heather I want with you and Laura to the slumber party the other night.. remember? Anways could you please email me that potato soup recipe. heatherm163@hotmail.com
Thanx so much!
Post a Comment