
Maggie was a spider for Halloween. She did really good with her costume. She didn't mind it at all. She even left her hat on for the most part.

While Daddy was at work we visited Aunt Debbie and Grandma Allred.
Later that night we went to the Trunk or Treat in Howell. After a little dinner at Grandma Nessen's we hurried into Grandma Carla's for a Candied apple.

This was the little shirt she wore under her costume. If I am lucky she will be able to wear it next year. I am crossing my fingers. I think it is so dang cute.

Maggie helped mommy clean up the fall leaves. She loved it!!
3 comments:
Love the jib jab! And Maggie is Stink'n cute.
Very cute little trick or treater!
Such a cute little spider! She's getting so big... and chunky - I love it!
Post a Comment