Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree


Maggie wasn't feeling very good but we wanted a tree so we ran to Brigham and snatched one up at Smith's. (sorry becky that we didn't call, Maggie didn't feel good). Brooks thinks it was a little unAmerican to pick up a tree at Smith's but hey it works.


I didn't want to fight Maggie for 3 weeks about the tree so we hung it upside down. The more we do as a family the more I realize we don't do anything normal so why start now?!?

It was a little strange to decorate but hey its up and decorated and Maggie loves it. (from a perfect distance).

My nieces were dying to see the upside-down tree so here it is girls, I hope you love it.

1 comment:

LeLe said...

Oh My Word!!! You have me cracking up over here!! I love it! I've never seen anyone do that in real life. Just cartoons. You guys are the best!! Thanks for posting that picture and making my day!