
One you can eat!! And Make in the warm house!!
It's a cheese ball with a rye bread hat, olive eyes and buttons, carrot nose, and ham scarf. I wish I could say I thunk this up all by myself but I didn't. I also wish I knew who to credit but I don't know her name. I was invited to a fireman's-wife party where she showed us how to spruce up some holiday foods. It was really fun and payed off as you can see.

At my mom's house she has a bunch of Snowmen gathered in a corner and Maggie decided she wanted to be part of the bunch. (she is the one without a hat)!!
2 comments:
I am pretty sure is was Jenny Anderson. She is in my ward and posted some pictures of a lady's night she did. She has some great ideas about everything. If you want her blog let me know.
Super cute snowman. Hey could I get your address?
Post a Comment