

This is Maggie Easter Dress. It was such a pain to sew and we most likely will never use this pattern again.

This is my new favorite treat. They are so chewy and the perfect size. I just LOVE them.

When I had Maggie they had this on the menu at the hospital. I used to get at least two a day. I just remember how much I loved them and started making them for myself at home for breakfast. YUMMY!!

Maggie has just found her Horse. She loves to ride it and wave her hat like a cowgirl.

Mommy LOVES when Maggie finds something quiet and non destructive to play with!!

We have just started being able to do Maggie's hair in a pony tail. I think it is so cute and she holds so still while I do it ever day. We LOVE ponies (especially the ones that don't poop!!)
5 comments:
Look at little domesticated you...sewing cute things! You're awesome, so are you gonna post a picture of you modeling your matching outfits? I hope everything is going well.
She is so cute. Love that your sewing...wish I had a desire to do that. I still need to sew Nolan's Bobcat badge on his scout shirt. You go girl!
When I grow up can I be as crafty as you!! Those dresses are so adorable!! I'm impressed! I can't believe how big Maggie is. She is so flipping cute! We miss you guys! Take care-K
Cute dresses! I've been wanting to pick up a couple of patterns and some cute fabric to make Grace some dresses for church. I can't seem to find any in the stores that I like. They're either super casual sundresses, or really foo-foo flower girl types (which kind of make me gag!)
I had to laugh at the picture of rice krispie treats because I went to school with a girl who brought one in her lunch EVERY single day in high school. No joke.
Look at you little Susie Sewer! Maggie is DARLING! I love every pic! Can't wait to see her this coming weekend! Thanks for the laughter on Sat night You're HILARIOUS!
Post a Comment