Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What have we been up to?


Maggie Turned 18 Months!! My friend Aimee gave her this dress when she was born. We love it. She is able to go to nursery now!! Yahoo!! Although on this Sunday she chose to play with Daddy instead.

Maggie has also perfected climbing which is an adventure every second for me. (As I type she is carrying her desk chair to the counter to get another piece of Twix.....and she succeeded.)

She also has perfected opening bottles. I left her with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law while I went to an eye appointment. They were doing a painting project and Maggie successfully climbed on the counter, opened the bright blue paint, and poured it all over the white carpet. AHHH. They thought she was just quietly enjoying some cheerios. Not the case.

I have a story about bottles and climbing every day. Most of the time while I am cleaning up one mess she is making another. Never a dull moment.


We bought this swing set off KSL. She loves it!!


My mom and Jerry came to visit over the 4th and we went boating. Maggie was dying to get it but it was too cold. She did sucker her dad into letting her dip her feet.


While we were visiting in Utah she helped Grandpa water the lawn. And the she watered herself of course.


We spent an afternoon with Melissa's family at a park in the canyon. It had a little river that Maggie loved to play in although it was freezing.


We also went to the zoo with all of Maggie's cousins and some of her second cousins. She and aunt Jessi rode the ( side note Maggie just dumped all of my oatmeal out on the kitchen floor, see what I mean, never a dull moment) Merry Go Round with Maggie and Grace. During the ride Maggie rode about 6 different animals.


Here is another view of the playground that we bought. Brandon helped Brooks take it down and load it on the trailer. Thanks for your help Uncle Brandon.


So that sums up all the pics I have. I am so bad at taking my camera and when I have it I don't take pictures. Kelli and Amy (my sister's in law) have a bunch more I hope to get soon.

I better go clean up the oatmeal that is being used as a sandbox in my kitchen.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

So funny! I saw her in that dress and thought "what a cute dress!" then I thought "hey I bought that!" Glad she was finally able to put it to good use. She looks adorable in it. Don't you just love KSL.com? You can find anything on there!