
We all took turns cooking one dinner. For our meal we made dutch oven and had everyone over for a fire too.

It turned out to be the coldest night we were there so most of us missed out on the fire because we were huddled in the trailer. For desert I tried to make deep fried peaches...it flopped. Oh well better luck next time.

Oh the woes of fires. Maggie got hit by a spark. It melted through two shirts and left a huge burn on her arm. It still isn't better. I felt so bad. And honestly I was also mad about the shirts getting melted too.

We also picked up this little beauty (the wheeler not the rider) while we were there. We have been looking for a small wheeler for me for a while and we found one. It's an '84 I love that it's all vintaged out.

I was not here for this experience so I'm not sure what is going on. I imagine this was Brooks' idea though.
Ya for camping and vacation and good food and wheeling and boating and wonderful family!!!
1 comment:
Good times up there. I'll need to send you some pics that I took. December won't come soon enough to see that cute lil' Mag! Give her a kiss from me!
Post a Comment