Zoey is adjusting well to life. She eats about every 4-6 hours. She is very noisy when she sleeps and I can't wait to put her in her own room. (We are using that room for our mom's to come and help, and the help is well worth it) At her 2 week appointment she weighed 7 lbs 1 oz. Yahoo more than birth weight!! It shows how good of an eater she is. Other than that basic newborn stuff.
Maggie still loves her sister a ton. She wants to include her in everything she does. I love this picture but can't figure out how to rotate it, ugh. Maggie reading to her sister, how sweet.
Maggie loving on Zoey in the hospital. I just love these two girls!! We couldn't be happier!!
3 comments:
Super cute! I love the one of Maggie reading to Zoey. Mmmm. Love girls! :o)
oh my heavens your girls are DARLING! Love the picture of Maggie reading to Zoey so sweet! Can't even wait to see that little sweetheart in person! Gram sent some gripe water with Aunt Cindy hope you got it! Congrats again we love her already :)
Congratulations Amber! She really is so darling! I'm glad you were able to survive the day:) I can only imagine how difficult the transition from one kids to two can be. Your girls are darling. We hope everything continues to go well for you!
Post a Comment