Zoey weighed 8 lbs on her 1 month Birthday. I only took her to the health department because our pediatrician is an hour and a half away. Maggie and I also got flue shots while we were there. It was my first flue shot, but after getting the influenza a last year, it was worth the shot. Maggie was so brave and even wanted to go first.
Zoey has so many Halloween outfits, I just love them. Right after I took this picture she pooped all over and stained her cute little white ghost outfit. Little stinker.
Miss Maggie just loves her little sister. She can't bare to be away from her for too long. Even when Zoey is napping it is too long. I took Zoey to YW's with me this week and when I walked in the house, Maggie ran to Zoey and asked her all about YW's.
Grandma Nessen brought this cute outfit to the hospital when Zoey was born. I think it's so cute. I also bought this shirt for Maggie to wear to the hospital. It says "Best Sister Ever". How perfect that they match. I love these two girls so so much. They are super fun and I can't wait for Zoey to get bigger so they can play. (neither can Maggie).
No comments:
Post a Comment