After 3 interesting years we are finally moving out of Rawlins, WY. We are headed to Rock Springs. It's not far, but it is a move forward for us. We feel very blessed to have sold our house in 3 days. We have till May 5th to be moved out. The housing in Rock Springs is quite high and we haven't found anything we feel really comfortable buying quite yet. We do have a plan though...Brooks starts work April 29th and is going to live in the trailer there for a bit, while I am going to move in with my mom. All our stuff is going into storage till we can find a permanent solution. It sounds a little crazy but we feel like this is the right decision for us at this time.
Although our time here hasn't been the greatest we have met some really good people and we have definitely grown personally. We did try to make the best of the situation. Brooks has LOVED the hunting and wheeling. He picked up archery hunting while he was here and learned a new way to quarter out an animal. Something he is very excited about.
I started my own raw wood business about a year ago and have met some really fun girls through the process. It was a good way for me to meet new people and have some time for myself during the week. Designing and creating is something I learned I really enjoy.
I can't believe Maggie was 18 months when we moved here. She has grown up so much in 3 years. She has been in preschool this year and is quite social. She loves church and makes up songs about God and Jesus all the time. Her best friends Emma and Jace are over to the house quite often and we love having them here. We will miss them terrible!! Maggie cries every time she talks about leaving them.
Zoey is now the same age as Maggie was when we moved here. It's super fun moving with an 18 month old. They are into everything at this age and such helpers when it comes to packing boxes. Zoey is such a spit fire. She keeps us on our toes for sure. She loves her Dad and Maggie. She has a naughty bone in her for sure. She is a lot of fun though. Brooks will miss her the most while we are apart.
Well that is a little update on our family, since I haven't blogged in 8 months. I plan on keeping up with the blog a little more in the next couple months since I will have something to blog about. But NO promises.
Saturday, April 20, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love your blog! Glad I know you have one!
You crack me up! Please keep posting so I can laugh with you! Going to miss you and your girls so much!
Post a Comment