Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thanksgiving

Ginger Bread Houses at the Condo in St. George

Zoey's House.  You can see she got into the frosting a bit too.

Maggie's House.  She did it Mostly by herself.  The red looks a little creepy.  That's my fault for buying it though.  I wasn't thinking creepy.  I was thinking red/Christmas.  I'll know for next year....Unless I forget.

Wheeling it up in St. George.  Check out those Shades!! Too Cute!

We did a little rock Climbing

And Some more Rock Climbing

What is she a Mountain Goat?

Discoveries!!

Stained red toes!

Sleepy Girls.

As you can see we spent the weekend before Thanksgiving in St. George.  It had rained quite a bit before we got their which made for some sweet wheeling.  The girls loved the sand and rocks.  The Wood family met us down their for a day and a half before we left to go North for the Holiday.  We swam and had sleep overs with our cousins, I'm the worst picture taker EVER.

We had a fantastic Thanksgiving dinner at Kelli and Jason's house.  Super Yum!  Then we all split up for some Black Friday Shopping.

Saturday My mom, Me, and Maggie got all dressed up and went to the Nutcracker in Logan.  Maggie Loved it.  We went to a tea party before and took pictures with some of the dancers.  (yes I have those pictures they are just on my phone and I'm not sure how to get them off).  After we headed to the Olive Garden for some yummy dinner.  Jessi and Mackenzie also met us for the ballet and dinner.  It was a good time.

Home again to freezing temps.  Ugh.  So not ready for winter.  

No comments: