Monday, October 28, 2013

Busy October

We have had a very busy and FUN October.  I know I should do separate posts for each activity but you are just going to have to see them all jumbled together.  So here it goes. 

Painting at Grandma's
Ice skating at the ice sheet

Daddy couldn't go so our Neighbor's Brother took Zoey for a spin around the arena.

We got about a foot of snow the first week of October.  I was freaked out for the winter but if melted and we have had a beautiful rest of the month. 


This is Maggie's first time sledding.  I know she is almost 5 but in Rawlins we didn't get snow that piled up, it always blew away.  She LOVED it. 

Not her first snow angel. 

Zoey was content to just sit and watch.  Not much sledding for her. 

This is the day after the snow in the state of Utah, Craziness.  We split from the snow and headed to the zoo with our neighbors.  Daddy went to Casper, WY to fix their power lines.  They had 6,000 people out of power for 6 days. 


Our neighbors Chance and Ella with Maggie and Zoey

The Merry-Go-Round is Always Maggie's favorite attraction.  She chose the tiger this time.  Zoey Chose the polar bear but the picture didn't upload and I'm too lazy to go back and find it. 

This is the Polar Bear, our favorite animal.  She is quite the entertainer.  Anytime people come up to the window she jumps right in the pool and swims around.  I am the worst photographer ever and this was the best picture I could get.  She would swim with her body pressed up to the glass then push off onto her back and float around in a circle and do it again and again.  It was so Cool!!  She would also dive off a rock and go to the bottom and push off with her body pressed up on the glass the whole time.  Her body would come all the way out of the water and her hind legs would be about the kids height.  Again SOOO COOL!!   


Carving Pumpkins. Zoey loved the gooey insides.

Maggie has Never cared for the gooey insides.  I was shocked she even cleaned her own pumpkin this year. 

Zoey couldn't get enough. 

Sledding at the sand dunes.  So much fun. 

Digging in the sand.  We also hooked the sled to the wheeler and pulled Maggie behind it.  She loved it, right up until she crashed.  It was a good one. 

Strawberry Shortcake and her little sister Apple Dumpling trick or treating down town Rock Springs.  (apple dumpling is ready for a nap)


More Halloween pics to come (when the holiday actually hits)  We still have a party at school and lots of trick-or-treating planned for Utah. 

No comments: