Friday, January 16, 2009

My going Home Outfit

Daddy picked out this outfit for me to go home in. Aunt Jessi bought me this Giraffe that I just love. I like to suck on his nose.

Daddy getting me dressed to head out.


Oops, I'm loosing my britches. Daddy went to get me dressed and found me with my diaper around my knees.

6 comments:

Riley Chemistry said...

Hello! I didn't know you started a blog! I found this on Chandi's. Maybe I missed the memo somewhere. Glad you decided to join the blog world anyhow. We want to come see you guys. I'll call you soon. Hope you're feeling well.
-Tatiana

Brooks, Amber & Maggie Jo said...

tati
come see us anytime. we would love 2 see you.

Skylar and Cami said...

Amber and Brooks,
So cute! She is adorable. I just came across your blog and I'm glad I did. You guys look so happy. Congratulations!!

Dave and Krisha said...

We are so excited to get to meet her! Sorry we haven't been over yet! We have had sickness for 2 weeks. I think we are on the mend so we will be over soon! She is beautiful! So glad you guys are doing well. I'm excited you started a blog....found you through Meg's! Welcome to the world of blogging! Enjoy!

Brandon and Bailey said...

Hey there, little Miss Maggie is So freaking cute and I am super sad that I have not seen her yet, hope to soon, Love UNCLE POO

Katie Petersen said...

Congrats on the baby! She is so cute. We got your announcement in the mail. I wanted to let you know that Tagg and I have a blog now as well. It is taggandkatiepetersen.blogspot.com