Thursday, March 12, 2009

Way Behind

I had almost given up on Blogging but Amy talked me into not quitting. My internet connection is last century so downloading pictures takes forever. Since I couldn't do pictures I thought why post but here I am. Maggie is two months old now. She got her first set of shots March 9. We both cried. Her more than me but I still shed a few tears. She weighed 11 lbs 7 oz and was 22 inches long. She is in the 68% of growth. She is starting to smile and be more and more awake. She loves her swing and prefers it rock her to sleep although I still try and try every time but most of the time she wont go to sleep in my arms. I always feel guilty but if it works so be it.

We just spent a week at my mom's with My sister Megan and her family. Maggie thought the kids were great and I think she is a little bored with me at home now. We also blessed her on March 8th. Her two month birthday. We kept is small by just inviting our siblings, parents and grandparents. It turned out Great.

When she was 6 weeks old we took her 4-wheeling in St. George. We strapped her in the back seat of the Teryx and off we went. She slept the whole time. Brooks and I got in a little squabble when he got us stuck on a huge rock and wouldn't let Maggie and I out while he tried to get us unstuck. I finally convinced him to let us out right before I turned to tears. I have become such a chicken since Maggie. I am always scared something is going to go wrong. My mom said it is a mother thing. Even when she wasn't on the wheeler I was a chicken. I am just trying to look out for our little family, right?

Well that is a little update for our family. I will try to do some pictures but I'm not promising anything. I will also try harder to keep this thing updated. Ah the things I do for my sisters =).

No comments: