Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Fun!!


I had some drama Choosing a costume for Maggie this year. First I found this super cute ride in horse on ebay. When we got it she struggled to hold up the head so the whole front would just drag. I realized this would be an issue come Trick-or-Treat time so onto number 2.


My second choice was for her to be a cow. I also found this costume on ebay. It's just a coat but I paired it with black pants and wa-la a kid friendly warm Halloween Costume. She loved it and would wear the head piece without any issues.


Brooks had a great idea for me to use the horse costume and him to go as a cowboy. So I cut up the horse costume and made the head into a stick horse (that Maggie can now play with all the time). Thanks to Megan, my sister, for thinking up that brilliant idea. Then I cut off the tail and feet and called it a costume. At the ward party they had a costume parade Brooks made me carry him across the stage because I was the horse duh and cowboys don't walk.


Here's our little farmer family. Maggie loved trick or treating she would even say Trick-or-Treat at every house. We didn't do a lot of door to door because I don't need all that candy and it was cold. But it was plenty for her!! We all had a lot of Fun.


Grandma Nessen came to visit and bought Maggie her pumpkin for this year. Maggie wasn't too into the guts, they were too yucky for her. I don't even have a picture of the face, how lame am I?

2 comments:

Queen of Kings said...

Oh my hilarious! I can hear Brooks telling you that Cowboys don't walk what a good wife you are! The cow costume is adorable good choice! Love Your Family!

The Henrie's said...

I love you guys SO much! Oh how I miss you. I could really use you in my life right now too. Maggie is beautiful & I love your costumes. Of course Brooks would expect you to carry him across the stage. Tell Brooks hello & give Maggie a kiss for me.