Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ratatouille

So we had mice, I hate to blame Maggie for everything but I think this is her fault too. She leaves little crumbs and food everywhere. If I were a mouse I would live by her too. Anyways Brooks caught three mice one day and he says to me....

"These are cute mice not like the field mice we had at home. Every time I catch a mouse I think of Ratatouille."

So I say

"Are you scared to kill them because you never know when one will be our personal French Chef?"

No response from Brooks.

What a weirdo. Hopefully those three are the only ones and we have got them all. Maybe the next one I will catch making me crepes for Breakfast!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

We had mice problems one winter and they got smart, we couldn't catch them in the traps so we got those mice radars that you can get at Lowes. We plugged one in each big room and we have no more mice, they are really nice.Good luck

Justin, Amy, and Grace said...

We had mice problems when we first moved into this house because it sat empty for 6 months before we bought it. We caught a mommy mouse and 4 or 5 baby mice in less than 2 days. It totally grossed me out.