Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Just what the Dr. Ordered

A couple days in the sun will fix ANYTHING!! Just coming back sucks!! I found this great house for rent in St. George. 5 Bedrooms, a HUGE kitchen, and tons of living space. Plus it sits on 7 acres. The best part though.....ONLY $200 a night!! I can't believe I found such a gem!! We went down with Brooks' sister and family and his parents. At the last minute my two nieces stowed away with us too. It was great to have them. They helped so so much.


We try to go down every spring and fall to have a little winter break. We love it down there. We have found a great place to go wheeling that has something for everyone. Maggie found the sand this year and that was all she needed. I tried to get Brooks to buy some buckets and shovels at Smith and Edwards on our way out of town but he didn't think we needed them. The first thing she said when she stepped out of the truck was "I need a shovel". We made due with Arby's cups. I can't imagine what she would have looked like if she had a bucket. I didn't realize we had brought so much red sand home with us either till I did the laundry. I'll be surprised if I get it out of some of Maggie's clothes.


This is Brooks' newest toy. He is so proud of it. They are the newest thing on the market so not many people have seen them. We had tons of people come over to us and ask about it. Brooks was more than happy to show it off.


More playing in the sand. I think I will have to buy new shoes after this too.


All of us ready for a ride. The girls were so brave. The longer we went the braver they got.


It was so hard to drive back to Nasty Rawlins. It's still winter here for another 3 months. I will try to make the best of it though. I hate to make Maggie play in the house for that much longer she has been locked up long enough and is ready to get out and stretch her little legs. I pray Spring comes soon!!

No comments: