Maggie is talking so much and I love the things she comes up with. She cracks me up.
Yes and no are always followed with way....No Way. I feel like I have lapsed back into the 80's.
She calls spankings spankos. She deserves a lot more spankos than she gets, that's for sure. She has started flushing things in the toilet. She also takes her diaper off when she is poopy smearing it all over her legs. She then get onto the toilet smearing it all over it. YUCK!! She spits out food if she doesn't like it or is full or wants something else. This drives me NUTS. She gets onto the counter. Not a big deal but it's what she gets into on the counter. Dumping out cups and getting into the spices. She loves to mix things so most of it is "cooking" but what a mess and I'm tired or replacing seasonings.
She is also a very smart girl. She picks things up so quickly. She loves to read books. Piles and piles of books. After the first time, she has all the characters memorized and can read you the book. She is very into Peter Pan right now. She likes to watch the movie and follow along with the book. When Peter takes Wendy, John, and Michael from the Nursery. They are standing in the window and he puts his arm up and says "Here we go off to Neverland". Maggie never misses that part. She stands on the couch and lifts up her arm and says "Here we go". It's super cute.
She is super attached to my mom and has somehow convinced her to sleep with her for a week now.
She is Bossy. My mom has a dog, lady, and Maggie thinks she is in charge of her. She bosses her day in and day out. Poor Dog. She also blames the dog for a lot of the things she does that are bad.
Maggie wants to know her colors so bad. She always says the color of things. She is getting better and better. White and pink are the ones she is best at. Yellow is the hardest for her.
She thinks any small electronic, (calculator, phone, etc) is a camera and she makes you pose so she can take your picture.
We take a three hour nap every day together. I was hoping I could get over the nap so I could use that time better but that's not happening yet so I'm just glad she naps so I can too.
Some days she wakes up with these crazy wild hairs and it's just one thing after the other. Before noon the other day she had dunked my phone in a glass of OJ. Flushed something red down the toilet (I just saw it as it was going down). And filled my toaster with orange sticks and turned it on. Thank goodness she put in some paper so I smelled it burning and turned it off before the whole things was full of melted chocolate and orange gummy stuff.
My grandma always tells us to write these things down because it's too easy to forget so there is a list of the thing my little one is doing these days. We love her so much and she brings such joy to our lives. It's so fun to watch her learn and grow.
Monday, March 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You missed the "yes-way" that she says. That one is my favorite! She's a cutie!
Post a Comment