Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Yahoo!

Things have started going so much better. I'm now 14 and a half weeks!! About a week and a half ago I stopped throwing up and really starting to get on top of things. It has been so nice to feel better. My Dr. said that I should try my prenatal again in a couple weeks. It has been that couple of weeks but I'm not quite ready to try them yet. I'm a little gun shy and don't want to go back to feeling sick.

Maggie is doing pretty well with potty training. She did start putting things in the toilet so we had to take the chains off so they only flush via Mommy or Daddy. Since then nothing has even gone into the toilet. She has an accident about once a day. I still put her in Diapers for bed and naps. For the most part I can't complain even though it isn't my favorite learning experience.

Maggie has also done Great sleeping in her bed. Sometimes she gets up in the night and wants to get in bed with us but I just send her back to her bed. She usually puts herself back to sleep on the couch. She's a funny girl.

Maggie is really into princesses. We bought tangled yesterday and she loves the witch and horse on it. She also snatched up this princess book while we were in WalMart. It has all the princess stories in it and more. (I NEVER let her walk but Brooks did and we ended up buying SO much more than if she would have just been in the cart.) She carries that book around everywhere. And we have to constantly be reading it. She is also very attached to a couple blankets. One she got from my sister-in-law when she was born and she calls it "other". The other we bought her as a back up and she calls it "pink", shockingly it's actually pink. Pink and other are drug everywhere. I tell her she can't take them into places because they will be lost so really they are only in the house and car. I guess I can't complain, if you know me very well you know I have drug my blanket around with me for 28 years now. (it's actually been 3 because they eventually they fall apart and my mommy has to make me another one).

Other than that we are just trying to keep up and praying for warm weather to come our way. We are looking forward to baby animal days in Logan on the 8th of April. We will also spend the next week in Utah. I am going to look for a single bed for Maggie while I am there. We are really praying for some warm weather during our stay. Please Please Please warm up we cannot stay inside any longer.

3 comments:

Justin, Amy, and Grace said...

Grace loves Tangled too, and all things princess. I think the Easter Bunny just night be leaving Tangled in her basket this year! Glad you're feeling better. I'm sure it's great to be able to have some energy and feel like a human being again. Are you guys going to find out what you're having this time, or will we be surprised again?

~ Katie said...

Amber you are so lucky. If my kids ever could catch on with comprehension of reading (and at such a young age) my life would be so much easier. So you are going to animal days. That will be fun. That was the weekend your mom and Sis were going to possibly come out to our house with spring break and Nolan's birthday. But I guess it's a no go now. Awesome Mag is potty training too! You are a lucky girl. Let me me know if you want me to hold onto my boy clothes for ya.

About Us said...

Yeah for feeling better, that part is absolutely no fun!! Hope to see you guys again soon!