Daddy and Maggie Digging trenches for the sprinkler system. Maggie was such a helper. She liked to fill in more than dig out the trenches. Brooks was very patient.
She also helped plant flowers in the flower beds. I bought her this cute little planting wagon so she could be just like Daddy. She loves it.
The front yard with lawn and trees. Brooks is super proud of his work. I couldn't be happier with it either. We love our finished yard.
We didn't do much more than borders and lawn in the back yard but we love it too. It makes it look so much bigger. Not to mention cleaner.
The first mow!! Brooks couldn't wait!!
Our little ray of sunshine standing by my new potted plant. I hope it (and all the planted plants) live. The wind has been crazy and is beating them down. I will be super bummed if they all die but hey at least I gave it a try.
4 comments:
It looks AMAZING! :) Hope you are doing well! And thanks again for letting us stay with you! It was so fun to catch up!
it looks great Amber!! i can't wait to come see you guys when i get out of school and play with maggie and help you clean!!
Don't you love how much grass changes the way your house looks! We're still working on our yard, we did seed at the end of the year and it's coming in nice but still has a way to go.
Are you coming to the reunion. Check the blog, bearriverhigh01.blogspot.com
I hope you can make it! If you come up anytime this summer call me! We can go to the pool or something!
Amber it looks great. Now we need to come visit again! My kids keep begging for us to go!
Post a Comment