Monday, March 16, 2009

Back to real life

I have such a great husband that has done everything for us since I got pregnant (yes almost a year now). I have just started taking over our lives again. Last week I did my own grocery shopping and today I did the laundry for the first time in who knows how long. I also went walking and did a yoga workout during laundry. It feels good to get back to life. Maybe I can loose this extra 10 lbs of prego weight!! I will most likely be complaining about grocery shopping, laundry and cooking in the next week but for today it feels good to be a real woman. Yay for mommies who do all of this everyday. And a double yahoo for daddies who help us mommies when we feel like crap and are as huge as a house. =).

1 comment:

Tatiana said...

I'm so envious of you right now. I second the double yahoo for daddies who help out. Rob has been so awesome in helping with so much! Little Maggie is such a cutie. glad you're having fun with her. Her little cousin is on the way soon.