Monday, March 16, 2009
blow out
Maggie has decided pooping isn't something that needs to be done a daily basis. So she holds it for two or three days. Then when it comes it comes with avenges. Last night Brooks was holding her and we heard it come. I took Maggie from him so it didn't get on him and then came another loud one. I wasn't sure how to prevent it from getting all up her back so I just layed her in the changing table and sure enough all up her back. This one was worse than the others we have had. It went clear up her back into her hair. I know you all don't need to hear this but I just had to share. Brooks was so sicked out he couldn't even be in the same room. He did help when I got her to the bathing stage of the clean up. What a mess. You can all thank me for not sharing pictures. (no I didn't take any). Well happy pooping to everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment