Wednesday, March 18, 2009

For my Friend Aimee



I knew you loved the BIG flowers. I had to put it on her and take a picture just for you.

6 comments:

Aimee said...

I am pretty sure this is child abuse! What's other giant things can we think of to strap to a babies head? You really made me laugh though, good job. She's such a cute baby!

Amy said...

Holy flower!!! And that blue, can you maych it to any of her outfits?? ;) Man the brain squeezers I put on Tori look small now!! :)

Justin, Amy, and Grace said...

I am in love with her chubby cheeks! I have a friend down here who thinks it's so ridiculous that all the "Utah Mormons" strap wedding bouquets on their babies heads. I thought that was a pretty funny comparison so now I refer to the giant flowers and bows as wedding bouquets.

Justin, Amy, and Grace said...

HA! I just noticed that all these comments were left by people named Amy/Aimee.

Mia said...

Cute picture! :D

The Lunds said...

I FOUND YOU!!!! Maggie is such a cutie! Aren't babies wonderful, poop and all. I sure miss you though! Next time you come up we need to do lunch or something. I want to see this sweetheart in person. (And you too of course)