Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Maggie Jo

Maggie Jo Nessen
1 Year Old
20 lbs. 11 oz.
30 inches long
She is in the 50% for her weight and 90% in her height. (I have no idea how that happened, obviously not taking after her mommy.)

I got the cake idea off Wilton.com (which is a cake company). It looks nothing like the professional cake they made but for an amateur, not so bad. I will not be looking into a side job as a cake maker though.



The cake was really crumbly and Maggie played in it like a sandbox. She liked to eat the frosting and since it was fondant it didn't make that big of a mess.


These are her balloons that she just loved.


Great grandma and grandpa Nessen came to celebrate the big day with us. Grandma and Grandpa Allred and Grandma and Grandpa Nessen also came for the big day.

I don't have any pictures of her and her presents but she got a TON!! Thanks to grandparents that spoiled her rotten. She had a very fun Birthday.

Sunday we went to Logan to get her 1 year pictures taken. She did ok till she fell off the sled face first into the snow. OOPS. But you can see a sneak peak at http://www.sassyfrassypics.blogspot.com/. I will also post more when I get them.

After pics we went to Aunt Sissy's house for More soup and More cake. Melissa made her a cake covered in chocolate frosting. She had it everywhere. Of course I have no pics of it. Bummer!! We had a lot of fun. Thanks Sissy for the after birthday, Birthday Party.

No comments: