Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Maggie's 1 Year Pics and Family Pics

Maggie had her 1 year pics taken by a girl in Wellsville. She did a great job!! (I have her info if you want it). Maggie wasn't too big a fan of the cold (especially when she fell off the sled face first into the snow). Oops. So her hands are bright red in a couple of pics and she isn't as happy as I would have liked but what can you expect.


We also had some family pics taken while we were there. I love this pic!



This is classic Maggie...I just love that little face.

4 comments:

The Birds said...

Hey, I think she did great! You really never know what you're going to get when attempting to take pics with kiddos! Hugs and Kisses to our little Maggie!!!

Justin, Amy, and Grace said...

Cute pictures. I noticed at Christmas that she is starting to look more and more like a Munns as she gets older, but that last picture is definitely the face of her daddy!

Queen of Kings said...

Amber I LOVE these! I love Maggie and her little facial expressions she looks like she's up to something just like Brooks! Love your family!

Chelsea Harshbarger said...

What a stinkin' cutie! I love these. I still need to get more done of Pearce and some family ones too.