Friday, January 8, 2010

Not missing Egypt


Last year at this time a was on a little trip to Egypt. Maggie was born at 11:06 and right after the Dr. gave me a shot so I wouldn't feel anymore pain. He told me it might make me feel like I was in Egypt. I snatched right onto that comment and took the nurses and Dr. that were sewing me up on a little trip through these psychedelic pyramids atop our multi colored camels. Oh what fun. The whole nursing staff got a great laugh and I heard about it till me were released on Sunday.

Even though it was loads of fun going through labor for 21 hours and then being sliced open, I am quite enjoying my day at home cleaning and preparing for Maggie's FIRST Birthday.

I will post pics of the cake and party later tonight or tomorrow. She also has a Dr. Appointment today at 3 so I will post her stats too.

Happy Birthday Maggie Jo.......We Love you soo much!!

1 comment:

Justin, Amy, and Grace said...

Happy Birthday Maggie Jo! Wish we could join the party.