Monday, January 11, 2010

See how I've grown!!


1 year Old!

11 months

10 months

9 months

8 months

7 months

6 months

5 months

4 months

3 months

2 months

1 month


The Day I was Born!! Sniff Sniff... this is a little hard for mommy to see how times flies!!

5 comments:

Katie Petersen said...

She is so cute! She has grown up so much. How fun little babies are!

~ Katie said...

So darn cute. The cake turned out great!!! I don't know what you were worried about. I got to say, a little surprised she was in the 90 percentile for height. She was so tiny next to my giant Dylan ;). Wish we could have been there at Sissy's for the after party...sounds like fun. Can't wait to see pictures of the sledding.

Dave and Krisha said...

Happy Birthday Miss Maggie! I can't believe it has already been a year! Still as dang cute as ever!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my freaking heck she is the cuttest little girl! Thanks for the recap in pics she is DARLING! Cute birthday cake you little Martha Stewart! Happee Belated Birthday Maggie!

Anonymous said...

that last comment was me :) Janet... I am signed in with work email LAMO!