Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Snow Much FUN!!


Santa found us in Wyoming this year. Maggie was thrilled. She had gotten into the closet and found her bike the day before so we just let her play with it. We decided to set it out from Santa too. She came out of her bedroom and exclaimed "a bike". Like it was the first time she had seen it. We loved it.

I also decided to give her all my babies and baby stuff from when I was a little girls. She loves it, and is still young enough to not notice that it has already been gently loved.

Maggie and I played in the snow while Daddy was out working. She had a lot of fun. I had her so bundled up she could hardly move and she didn't like that much. We made a snowman and she loved it. she kept wanting to kiss and hug it. When we went in she would take two or so steps and then turn and tell him bye bye then two more steps. It was so cute.




She is very bundled up. But we stayed warm. Maybe too warm!! I was shedding clothes almost immediately. It didn't help that I had to carry her everywhere because she couldn't walk by herself.

No comments: