This is all due to a huge storm we are getting. I'm not sure it will ever stop. Last I checked we had 5 inches but that was this morning. It stopped snowing about 5 tonight but it is supposed to start again sometime in the night. Sometime in the night is also the time Brooks is expecting to crawl back into bed before heading out again in the morning. He is hoping for around 2am. He is also hoping to get another 8hrs of sleep. Both will be somewhat of a miracle. Every time Maggie wakes up she asks for her Daddy. Poor thing misses him. And so do I truthfully. He is on call for the Christmas weekend so I'm just hoping the snow all comes and everything gets fixed before Christmas!! Although He will probably sleep through the whole day.
On the bright side, we will have a white Christmas, unless of course the Wyoming Wind starts to blow, then Nebraska will have a while Christmas.
(this post is mostly out of boredom because I have been home alone for 2 days and have search everything possible on the computer and have run out of things to do. I have included some pics for entertainment purposes though! )
Good old Christmas Family Picture!
Maggie and Isaac playing "night night"
Maggie's Christmas Dress. I LOVE this pic.
"Hey old Man just give me the treats." Maggie loves the idea of Santa but isn't quite sold on him just yet. She does love that he has treats though.
Maggi- the wise ma- at our ward Christmas Party.
No comments:
Post a Comment