Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Big Girl Bed Day 2 (and nap)
Maggie has adjusted SUPER well!! She has me read her books before she goes down for nap or night. Both times she cried the same or even less than when I would put her in her crib to sleep. She cried in the night at about 5 but by the time I went to check on her she was out again. I couldn't be happier with this experience. I'm not saying we are out of the woods just yet I'm sure there will be bad nights but things are going GREAT GREAT GREAT so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad that the move has gone smoothly...for the most part! Sorry I never got back to you...you know how the holidays are! I'll have to give you a call and we can talk!
Post a Comment