http://www.u-createcrafts.com/
it's full of crafty ideas. I love it because the shares lots of stuff from other web pages so you don't have to search and search for cute ideas. I got this idea off her web page. I was sold right off. My laundry room is very small and I don't have any room for my laundry baskets. I showed the idea to Brooks one Wednesday and he said if I would take Maggie to YW with me he would do it that night. I was shocked. He liked the idea too and had all the material to do it right then.
When I got home this is what he had done.
Then the trouble of deciding how to finish it came. I thought it was going to be cut and dry in a couple days but we couldn't agree on how to finish it. I wanted to paint and Brooks wanted to stain just the shelf. He didn't want to paint because we already had the cabinets hung and he didn't want to take them down to paint. So we decided on painting just part way up the wall and putting molding up. I love it. I'm glad I talked him into painting.
This is the finished product. It's hard to see because the room is so small you can't get in it to take a picture but you get the idea.
THANKS honey for doing all my honey-do projects!!
5 comments:
That is such a GREAT IDEA! It looks GREAT! :)
Looks great! Projects that benefit are so fun!
That looks fabulous! I'm mostly jealous of the fact that you have a laundry room in your house. It looks great though and it's fun to see a project come together! So fun!
Hey amber, I got your comment on my blog to add you when I go private, but you forgot to leave your email, so if you could comment once more with your email I will for sure add you!!! Thanks!
Okay, so I saw this on the site. I wanted it too. You lucky girl...to have such a great husband to do things for ya. It look great. Be extremely thankful for him.
Post a Comment