Sorry the pics are out of order I think Blogger is a pain to work and switch around pics. I always have done it but not today, too many pics.
This is what Brooks gave Maggie for her Birthday. She loves it. I questioned her being able to work it but she got it in seconds. She loves to ride on the ice. That is her dad coming out in her.
PRESENTS!!
The wheeler in the house wasn't such a great hit she got scared when she would run into things. Thank goodness or I would be repainting all my walls.
Maggie got her first barbie from our neighbor Jace and it came with matching clothes for Maggie she loved playing tea party (which she also got from Jace) in her dress ups.
Round three of cupcakes!!
Ice cream and cupcakes for all the friends. I bombed on getting a picture of everyone that was there. I could kick myself but what do you do.
I will do another blog with her little birthday party. It was so cute. I did it cup cake themed.
Birthday with Grandparents. Grandma Nessen gave her the doll house (we play with it everyday, it's now my center piece of my coffee table.) Grandma Allred gave her the baby carrier and a blender and mixer for her kitchen. Grandpa Allred also made her a fence for her cows.
Grandma Nessen made her a little cake. She couldn't wait to for it to be cut and just dug in.
Happy Happy Birthday to you, Happy Happy birthday to you, your good to grow so count the candles and blow. Happy Happy Birthday to you, to you, to you
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Miss Maggie! We love you!
Happy Birthday Maggie Jo! Grace knows all about the ongoing present frenzy. I had planned a cute cupcake themed party for Grace's
3rd birthday, but with Justin's graduation and Christmas her party went by the wayside. Definitely this year though! We're so glad Maggie had such a wonderful birthday. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment