NO PICS INCLUDED (you will thank me after you read it)
Yesterday morning when I went to get Maggie out of bed I found a very disturbing sight. She had removed her pants and diaper, which was full of poop. Then she proceeded to finger paint her legs and belly with her poop. YUCK!!
This is the stuff they should show teenagers when they are teaching about safe sex!! This is the second time this has happened. The last time Brooks was here. He was gagging the whole time. I made him help me clean it up. When I called him and told him what she had done he said "oh bummer I'm at work" Yea RIGHT!!
I hope from here on out her art projects are a little more sanitary. Maybe we should try pudding or finger paints next time.
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Amber, that is hilarious!!! I had that problem with Lyvie. So we kept her in onesies for quite sometime, & it worked!:) YUCKY! Hope all is well!
Gross! So glad I haven't experienced that one yet... *knock on wood*
Wow! Twice?! You are one lucky parent. I'm with Jayme...put her in a onesie. You may not want to mix finger painting with pudding yet.. she might not know the difference.lol
Post a Comment