
For our Seven Year Anniversary I talked Brooks into taking me to the Lion King in Salt Lake. It was the most amazing production I have ever seen. I'm not really a theater goer but I would say out of anything I have seen, this is the TOP on my list. If you ever have the chance GO! It was well worth the ticket price.



My favorite character was Rafiki, the monkey. The part was played by a women from South Africa. She had an amazing voice and it was awesome to hear her speak in the native language that the part was written in. She did all these cool clicking noises and stuff. Super impressed. I also LOVED the bongos and drums. It was so AMAZING!! That's All I can say AMAZING!! Brooks liked it too. He wasn't as enthusiastic as I am, but he liked it a lot.
The only thing that bugged was the women sitting next to me had horrible grandma perfume on that I'm sure the whole theater could smell and her daughter was a blubbering mess the whole time. Anything moving, sad, happy, any emotion and bang here come the tears. And not quiet tears either...Sobbing and sniffing and sobbing. She was a wreck. Overflowing emotions aside an amazing experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment