Thursday, October 14, 2010

You Tube (not a joke)

So Maggie loves to watch you tube. We play her videos of wheelers, snowmobiles, and lots and lots of animals. So today I searched mutton busting. After watching a couple I found this one called child abuse at Wauconda rodeo. I had no idea what it was about so I clicked on it. It starts by saying how rodeo is a cruelty to animals and not just animals but kids too. At first I thought this was a joke, but no he was Serious. He went on and on about the pain people put their kids through and how scared they must be. I was watching in disbelief. Seriously, does this guy have kids? In that case we better not ever teach our kids to ride a bike because they might fall off. What about jumping on the bed? Jumping from a swing? His kids must live in bubbles!! I couldn't even finish watching the whole thing because it was so crazy. Anyways I was shocked and had to share it. Here is the link if you want to watch it.....like I said I couldn't even get through the whole thing. Good Stuff!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz0shNnw8Rs&feature=PlayList&p=BDD7EAFCFD0C1057&index=0&playnext=1

No comments: