
Maggie Jo 3 Months Old. Everybody tells you that time flies when you have kids but you don't really get it till you live it yourself. I am so torn by her growing up or staying small. She has started to be a huge stinker when it comes to sleeping. I know in one of my last posts I bragged about her sleeping 12 hours I should have never said a word. Her routine at night now is to sleep 4 hours, eat, sleep 4 hours, eat, sleep 2 hours and be up forever. She usually gets up around 7am. She takes a bottle every 4 hours and a nap after every feeding BUT here's the kicker, in the day she will only sleep when I am holding her. If I put her down 20 min. TOPS then back awake again. I have tried sleeping her everywhere, swing, bed, bouncer, car seat. My arms are the only place she will sleep. I wound'n mind the no sleeping if she were happy when she is awake but she is so tired she cries almost the whole time she is awake. These are the times I wish for her to get bigger and SLEEP for Heavens sakes. Well we continue to love her no matter her sleeping (or not sleeping) patterns. Here are some pics Brooks took of her in my mom's back yard. It kills him to pay for someone to take our pics so he does it himself. Fine by me, I think he does a great job.


1 comment:
She is too freaking cute and I cant wait to see her. I am thrilled that she is healthy and happy most of the time. It looks like she is getting spoiled rotten, but thats ok she deserves it. I plan on spoiling her as well. Any way I love that you keep updating and add me before you go private. Thanks!
Post a Comment