yes my hubby was on the other end of the camera and when I got the pics back there I was bustn out all over. I asked him why he didn't have me stand a different way or something so I wasn't bustn out. He simply said, what for, ,that's why I took so many pics. Nice, very nice. Krisha, Fortunately I stopped Nursing 2 weeks ago. Those are mine, momma!
Looks like swimming is going well! And in that last pic (no, I'm NOT going to comment on your boobage, because, dude, if I had em, I'd flaunt them!) Maggie looks EXACTLY like Brooks - seriously too crazy!!! She's a cutie!!! ~Chandi
5 comments:
Hello cleave-land!
how cute is she! And seriosly nice nursing cleavage!!
yes my hubby was on the other end of the camera and when I got the pics back there I was bustn out all over. I asked him why he didn't have me stand a different way or something so I wasn't bustn out. He simply said, what for, ,that's why I took so many pics. Nice, very nice. Krisha, Fortunately I stopped Nursing 2 weeks ago. Those are mine, momma!
Looks like swimming is going well! And in that last pic (no, I'm NOT going to comment on your boobage, because, dude, if I had em, I'd flaunt them!) Maggie looks EXACTLY like Brooks - seriously too crazy!!! She's a cutie!!!
~Chandi
To Brooks: Great photography
To Amber: Nice Tah-Tahs
So I don't know if I'm going to go boating with you guys this summer. I would be too jealous of Amber's boobs and not want to put on my swimming suit.
Post a Comment