Sunday, April 19, 2009
GOing Private
Ok I've been talked into it and now I'm taking action. For the safety and privacy of my family we are going private. If you follow my blog and are not on my list of friends reply to this post with your email and I will add you on. I would love to share our lives with all of you but not the other sickoes/crazies out there. I will change it over to Private the first part of May. Thanks a bunch. The Nessen's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
kami_bronson@hotmail.com
davidkrisha01@yahoo.com
We're not on your list but I want to be :) my email is janetnessen@yahoo.com and our blog is rayandjanet.blogspot.com LOVE MAGGIE it was so good to see you last weekend!
tiachristian28@yahoo.com
here is our email and our blog address. cactusroper2002@yahoo.com and wilkinsonwonders.blogspot.com
Laura, Shaun and Kids (can't say girls anymore)
I'm so glad you called me when you guys were in town today. Maggie is a doll and I can't wait until the summer when we go boating! My email address is punky_becky@hotmail.com. Thanks Amber!
Amber, I stumbled onto your blog and would love to keep up with you. akmason@frontiernet.net Your baby is a doll!
hi,please add me to your list. We love looking at Maggie!!
dmunns@nebonet.com
Debie
I want in:) Maggie is a doll! It was fun to see you:) manda_c5@hotmail.com
auntchandi@hotmail.com
Hi Amber! I'm so glad you haven't gone private yet. I just found your blog tonight. Will you add me. lovin2bmommy@yahoo.com
Post a Comment