
Grandpa and Grandma Allred got Maggie this play 'n learn pool for this summer. She is going to Love it.

I got this bunny outfit for her on ebay of course. She wore it to the Easter party that we had with the Nessen family in Howell. Brooks thinks the whole thing is a little over the top but I loved it. I didn't get that great of pictures with her in it so I want to put it on her again and take her outside to snap some more.

Brooks' Aunt Tammy has a pet bunny we tried to get some pictures with her riding it but I was running the camera and I am a huge dumb dumb when it comes to running the camera. Most of our pics are taken by Brooks. So this is Maggie pulling Bunnies hair instead of riding her.
1 comment:
Where did they get that pool??
Post a Comment