Monday, April 27, 2009

Life Changing Product

A huge huge thanks to my sister-in-law Amy! When Maggie was born she gifted us a Kiddopotamas bundle me. We just started using it last week and it has changed our lives as we know it. Maggie sleeps better than she has ever slept before!! It keeps her arms tied in so when she startles in her sleep she doesn't wake herself up. It has been great, we are headed to Babies R Us tonight to buy some summer ones. I tried another brand from Target but it doesn't keep her arms as tight and she wiggles out of it. So I suggest if you are going to purchase any of these get the kiddopotamas brand. They said on their web page they were sold at Target but they didn't sell them at the Target I went to. Can't go wrong with Babies R Us though! Thanks again and again Amy, your a life saver.

1 comment:

Justin, Amy, and Grace said...

I'm so, so glad the swaddleme is working for you. It was a total lifesaver for us also. Grace slept exclusively in it until she was 6-7 months old. At that point she was strong enough to wriggle her arms and legs right out of it so we figured she could sleep without it. We used the fleece one until about this time of year and then got the lightweight cotton so it could breathe and keep her cooler. Again, I'm so happy it's working for you!