Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spoiled little girl


Aunt Mia came to visit at Grandma's house and brought me this hat that is just to die for. Hoppy Easter everybody.


Aunt Darbie came from Minnesota to visit and she brought me these two very cute outfits.

Mommy got some of her ebay purchases. I will be stylin' at the pool this year.


Daddy built me this shelf to keep all my junk on. Mommy painted it to match my pack-n-play. Mommy loves to be organized.


Lots of baby stuff to keep in order. Thanks daddy I love me new shelf.

4 comments:

Karl, Meg, and kids said...

I love the shelf! and the swim suits, and the dresses and the bunny hat from Mia. How is that girl??? Thanks for sharing.

Queen of Kings said...

Amber,
I LOVE MAGGIE! Her pictures are darling! I love her ebay purchases you go sister! And the shelf is AWESOME I love the way you painted it! Thanks for all the fun updates on your blog she is DARLING!

~ Katie said...

Fun, fun! She sure is growing up.

Justin, Amy, and Grace said...

What a cute shelf! Justin needs to learn from Brooks and finish up all the little projects he started around our house. I can't believe how much Maggie looks like her daddy. I guess those Nessen/Petersen genes are pretty strong. I can't wait to see you guys in July!